Building A Better Future For You, Your Family Or Your Business
- Business Transactions
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Minnesota, 2010
- Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota
- University of St. Thomas, St Paul, Minnesota
- M.A. - 2005
- Major: International Management
Theresa Johnson Law, PLLC is a Medina, Minnesota, law office that helps individuals, families and businesses to avoid legal issues and plan for a better future. Our attorney works primarily in business law, estate planning and elder law, three areas of the law that encompass a wide variety of matters, including:
- Business formation
- Business transactions
- Powers of attorney
- Health directives
- Medical assistance planning
These legal matters cover a wide range of issues, but one thing they have in common is a focus on preparing for the changes that life and business can bring. By preparing a strong legal foundation, you, your family or your business can withstand those changes and be stronger in the future.
Theresa Johnson Law, PLLC operates by meeting clients in the community. This will include meeting at your business, home or another location that is comfortable for you.
A Background In Business
Theresa Johnson Law, PLLC's founding attorney worked for several years in a software company before she decided to become a lawyer so that she could help small business owners fulfill their dreams.
Theresa Johnson Law, PLLC strives to bring the quality of big-city law firms to Medina, Minnesota, so that individuals and businesses in western Hennepin County and the surrounding area can find the legal help they need closer to home.
- Minnesota Women Lawyers, Member, 2007 to Present
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member, 2007 to Present
- Hennepin County Bar Association, Member, 2007 to Present
- St. Philip the Deacon Lutheran Church Foundation, 2018 to Present